Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Inventory Logs

Inventory Logs 24 Nov 2002 20:27 #23637

Do you have Inventory Sheet Logs That You Can Share? That Is, Blank Inventory Log Templates?

Thx!

"Would you like fries with that?"
Since 1987
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Inventory Logs 25 Nov 2002 18:53 #23638

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
It's built in to our RTS Ticketing/Concessions program.

One can always create whatever you need in Excel.

Re: Inventory Logs 03 Dec 2002 15:27 #23639

What about a supply list?

-Clear Trash Liners
-Film-Guard
-PineSol

Ect..

Thx

"Would you like fries with that?"
Since 1987

Re: Inventory Logs 10 Dec 2002 19:02 #23640

• Rialto
  • Gold Boarder
Concessions supplies (ie. non-sold items) or theatre supplies or booth supplies? I'll try to give you some of all three.

Concessions supplies:
salt for popping corn, salt for customers to put on the corn, salt packets (so customers who want to salt as they munch don't decide to wander off with all the salt shakers), canola oil for popping corn, Co2 for the soda, if you sell coffee you need sugar, sweet & low, equal, honey for the tea drinkers, stir sticks, java jackets, if you sell hot dogs you need ketchup, mustard, relish, etc. (again, I prefer packets, but there are other ways of dispensing the stuff), straws, lids, napkins, toothpicks are a nice touch, dish washing detergent, sanitizer or bleach, kettle cleaner, scrim wipes or someother tough paper towel type thingy, sponges, scrubby pads, boxes or trays for customers with large purchases, hot dog trays, and I'm sure a bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting and I don't even know what to suggest if you sell Nachos.

Janitorial type stuff:
glass cleaner, floor cleaner (preferably neutral ph), degreaser (I like simple green), scrim wipes, trash can liners, hand soap, paper towels, toilet paper (you'll be amazed how much you use!), plastic gloves (for cleaning up icky messes, a biohazard clean-up kit is also a good idea in these times, compressed air, mop heads, wd-40, first-aide kit supplies (or better yet, sign up with a service that replenishes your first aid kit), if you are in a snowy climate you need rock salt for defrosting ice or sand/gravel to provide traction on slippery sidewalks,

Booth supplies
toothbrushes, q-tips, alcohol, splicing tape (both zebra for reel changes and clear for repair work), cue tape, film-guard, media pads, lens cleaner, lens cleaner tissues, exciter lamps, xenon lamps, slide proj lamps if you have slide projectors, zip ties

I'm sure these lists are no where near complete, but I'm at home and doing this off the top of my head. Of course for a really comprehensive list of booth stuff, the Film-tech gang will inundate you with how long the list of stuff you need is. I'm just trying to cover the consumable stuff. As you can see it can be a daunting list of stuff.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction