Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: United Entertainment Corperation

United Entertainment Corperation 06 Nov 2002 00:21 #23624

• drchannard
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Everyone,
Does anyone know anything about or has had experience with this Minnesota based theatre company. Im sorta in the process of applying for a job with them and just wanted some more info on them. Ive spoken with the president of the company, and he seems very pleasant but i thought i would just search for some info. I have about 6 years of theatre management experience, but ive been out of the loop for about 3 years(and miss the business a lot). I worked for Fox theatres based in Pa which was then bought out by Carmike(yuck!). Just so you know where Im comin from. Thanks for your replies.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: United Entertainment Corperation 26 Nov 2002 23:43 #23625

• LAKEIGHT
  • Fresh Boarder
United Entertainment has no website or internet presencethat I've been able to find. The complex that they're proposing in State College, PA has also been identified with Premiere Theaters (Ca).But somehow this seems unlikely.

Re: United Entertainment Corperation 27 Nov 2002 08:23 #23626

• Larry Thomas
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Well-run org. with good support staff. Managers I've spoken with seem to really be into film and their jobs. They also have a chain of video stores in addition to their theatres.

Current locations are in Kinston NC; Rocky Mount NC; Cambridge OH; Hillsdale MI; Bedford IN; Mt. Vernon OH and coming soon to State College PA and McDonald TN.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction