Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Back Office When Do You Rerimand?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: When Do You Rerimand?

When Do You Rerimand? 02 Aug 2002 11:37 #23389

Its a hard thing to do no matter how bad the situation is. When do you feel is the best time to take your employee aside for their conference. I would think that at shifts end would be the best bet. I'm I wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: When Do You Rerimand? 02 Aug 2002 13:02 #23390

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
If it's important it's always either at the end or the beginning especially if you can't stand seeing it go on. Never when it's busy. Never in front of others unless it's for general consupmtion and you want all to get in on it. "Let's remember that the music in the lovbby is for the guests and not us! Thank you. Keep the volume moderate!"

Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: When Do You Rerimand? 03 Aug 2002 02:21 #23391

• Rialto
  • Gold Boarder
Well to begin with, I like the term performance correction, but whatever.

If it's a group thing or a couple of people involved in a specific incident, I try to pull them aside immediately after the rush and get it dealt with. No use letting things fester. Also, if a rush goes badly because of lack of prep, I pull everybody together after all the shows of that rack have started and the late comers have straggled in (don't get me started on that topic) and do some coaching/correcting along the lines of an ounce of preparation beats an hour of chaos hands down.

Re: When Do You Rerimand? 07 Aug 2002 12:09 #23392

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
My staff and I always have a group meeting after our Saturday Matinees are over. Here we bring forth anything that is on our minds like how we could better do things or how to handle complaints ect. At the end of these meetings if I have to talk to anyone I usually ask them to stay behind.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction