Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sample Contracts

Sample Contracts 06 Aug 2002 17:10 #23387

• MediaGirl
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Everyone,

I posted a couple months back about being a student and looking for information to write a business plan for a cinema and cafe. Well I'm back and in the last part of my summer session.

I need more help. I am taking a Contract Law class so I need to get samples of the types of contracts needed by a theater exhibitor/ cafe owner. Also, if anyone could give me a list of the different types of contracts you'd need, that would be helpful... or even if there is a site or a book you recommend about contracts. Anything really... I just need to write a paper and provide samples.

Would anyone have any contracts (you can block out specific names, dollar amounts, etc) that they could either fax or email me? I completely waited until the last minute so I need to have something to my teacher by Friday.

My email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and I will be more than happy to give you a fax if you email me.

Thank you!
~Mairim

The ones I can guess are like contracts with the film distributors, vendors (concession) and employee contracts.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction