Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: forms bank idea?

forms bank idea? 24 May 2002 09:32 #23272

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
I read the one closed topic where you solicited suggestions for new website features. Do you think folks would be willing to contribute documents to a "forms bank?" From what I've read so far it seems as if many theater transactions are carried out orally or with minimal confirming paperwork. Still, there might be forms like leases, equipment rental agreements, employee handbooks/policy manuals, etc., which others might find helpful. Could proprietary information be blackened out or deleted?

I'm not sure this would be worth the work involved, but I thought I'd bring it up.

***********I received this as an e mail and thought it interesting. Would you like to contribute forms?

Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: forms bank idea? 24 May 2002 19:37 #23273

• BECKWITH1
  • Platinum Boarder
Daily boxoffice sheets, concession inventory sheets, weekly boxoffice reports and film remittance forms are among my stock that could be shared. After all we stole them from prior theaters.
I don't have a way of scanning them in but could send them to someone who does.

Re: forms bank idea? 25 May 2002 18:18 #23274

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
I don't have a scanner. Is that unbelievable? But it can be rectified. Send forms that have done you good to me at Bigscreenbiz.com 93 Main Street Belfast, Maine 04915

Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction