Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Financial Records

Financial Records 27 Mar 2002 10:52 #23215

I'm wondering if the money I'm spending on an accountant to come in and do my books is worth it. I think I could do alright doing them myself, aside from finding the time. Do many of you do your own books or do you find it better to hire someone to keep them for you?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Financial Records 27 Mar 2002 12:43 #23216

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
We keep our own books. But we give them to the accountant at the end of the year to do the stuff we aren't trained to do like K1s and taxes.

After years of doing my own personal income taxes, I am seeking professional help this year.

I owe, I owe so off to work I go.

Re: Financial Records 28 Mar 2002 12:00 #23217

• BECKWITH1
  • Platinum Boarder
I do all bookkeeping, payroll, tax filing etc, myself. I use Peachtree software, write my own checks manually and enter them into the system. Payroll is calculated for me by Peachtree but I have to stay on top of all tax percentage changes and I maintain the system (not worth their $100 a year price to me). I used to do taxes for H & R Block so our small level of business and partnership returns are not excessively difficult. Remember that we are a single screen and people joke about all the time that we have between shows to accomplish all this. (HaHa!)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction