Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Carpet Cleaning

Carpet Cleaning 17 Oct 2001 13:14 #23012

How many of you clean your own carpet and how many have professional cleaner do it? I have a professional clean for me put I considering getting a machine and doinf it myself. Any suggestions?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Carpet Cleaning 17 Oct 2001 14:33 #23013

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
We use professionals in most things. We have an exterminator, a bathroom smell guy, and carpet cleaners. When we first opened we had them in to do all the auditoriums and seats. We have them back periodically to clean the lobby and we have even had them come and do the walls in the auditoriums. They cost a lot but you can tell the difference immediately. They are worth the money.

A study by Budget Travel magazine asked what the number one complaints about travel destinations were. #1 with a bullet is dirt. Americans don't want to see dirt when they travel. One can then assume that they don't want to see dirt when they go to the movies either. #2 was that tourists don't want to see poverty. So shoo those bums and bag ladies away. I think it is stupid that people can't handle a little dirt and poverty but that's what the survey said, so keep it neat and clean.

Re: Carpet Cleaning 19 Oct 2001 11:02 #23014

• dr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Hire the professionals, you don't want to spend the time it takes to do a really good job. The price you have to pay for not having to worry about it is well worth it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction