Home Forums Movie Theaters The Back Office Free Movies Via Promotions
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Free Movies Via Promotions

Free Movies Via Promotions 10 Oct 2000 23:29 #22893

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
I am considering running a free weekend a.m screening of some animated childrens film for the holiday season. Have any of you ever run a free show tying it in with your local "food bank" or "toys for kids" , plus getting a couple local retailers to help pick up the cost of the film/shipping??? Any luck with this type of promo? I thought that it would generate alot of postive publicity. Can goods or toys instead of tickets sounds tempting to me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Free Movies Via Promotions 11 Oct 2000 11:02 #22894

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi,the only thing that we have done in the past that remotely comes close to what you are doing is this. Last summer we had a special showing of "Iron Giant" in which we advertised that 20% of the ticket sales would be donated to the Big Brothers/Big Sisters orginization in our area. It was a great success and it felt good to give to the comunity.Yes we had some retailers who helped out. I think if your cause is a good one you find some retailers who would be willing to help. Just make sure that they get the credit that they deserve, they need the good strokes for there business as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction