Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Back Office How to come by posters ?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to come by posters ?

How to come by posters ? 08 Jun 2000 13:44 #22865

• ddilts399
  • Fresh Boarder
Can anyone tell me somewhere I could get a hold of movie posters even though I do not have a theater. I have bought from a friend the past 6 or 7 years about 3000 posters a year. I hord them like crazy and try to get 2 of ever movie released. Unfortunatly I will not be able to purchase form him much longer. I also am not loaded with cash so I cannot buy from ebay. I have bought in bulk (.30 per) for years. It makes me ill to think of losing this contact.

Thanks all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to come by posters ? 09 Jun 2000 11:30 #22866

I've seen a couple websites that sell movie posters that you might want to check out. [email protected] deals not only with posters but also sells autographed photos. The next site is called Movie Market and the website is located at [url=http://www.moviemarket.com.]www.moviemarket.com.[/url] You can order a poster catalog from them. The last one I have is called Rick's Movie Posters & Star Photos and can be found at [url=http://www.ricksmovie.com.]www.ricksmovie.com.[/url] Hope that gives you something to work with.

Re: How to come by posters ? 09 Jun 2000 19:33 #22867

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
Make friends with another someone in the movie biz that isn't paying for the one sheets. Since we pay for the stuff, we catalog everything, sell nothing,and figure that someday we'll have our retirement egg in one sheets! Hah!

E-Bay always has large lots of posters and the largest go the cheapest.

I know about one here in Maine that is 4000 posters from a video store. Interested?
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: How to come by posters ? 12 Jun 2000 07:52 #22868

• ddilts399
  • Fresh Boarder
Don't buy video posters, have enough with theatrical one sheets. Finding someone in the biz that is willing to sell the posters cheap and unpicked through is like finding the proverbial needle in a hay stack. It took me almost 3 years to find the source I have now. Do not want to go back to paying $5+ dollars each (still under cost for several people correct...). Just a hobby I really enjoy that I may have to lose due to cost. Hopefully a new source will pop up somewhere. Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction