Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Technicolor

Technicolor 25 Feb 2000 19:24 #22833

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
Perhaps someone can enlighten me as to why a great company like Nayional Screen with tremendous service and comprehension could be overtaken by a company that is so clearly run badly. Example: no ability to place an order unless it's current! And when the film is current all the trailers have been scalped by Gigantor! How about this... here's an idea. Everone is in such a rush for digital! Put the trailers on digital and we could show them with video projectors ...some of which are quite fine thank you. And we could download them. Whoa!
This whole trailer thing really kills me. ON the same day four seperate trailers in four seperate little Airborne Express bags arrives. Who pays for shipping? Moi! Moi!
I love this business! It's like bargaining in Morocco!

Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Technicolor 29 Feb 2000 01:05 #22834

• MovieMan32
  • Fresh Boarder
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike:
<B>Perhaps someone can enlighten me as to why a great company like Nayional Screen with tremendous service and comprehension could be overtaken by a company that is so clearly run badly. Example: no ability to place an order unless it's current! And when the film is current all the trailers have been scalped by Gigantor! How about this... here's an idea. Everone is in such a rush for digital! Put the trailers on digital and we could show them with video projectors ...some of which are quite fine thank you. And we could download them. Whoa!
This whole trailer thing really kills me. ON the same day four seperate trailers in four seperate little Airborne Express bags arrives. Who pays for shipping? Moi! Moi!
I love this business! It's like bargaining in Morocco!

</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here, here!!! It is nice to hear from someone else who hates the idea of Technicolor being in the distribution side of things. They make gorgeous prints and do it well, but they have absolutely no business shipping. Not only are the employees at times rude and unknowledgeable, but this tie-in they have with Airborne is ridiculous. And another thing: Since Technicolor bought NSS, and we have to have Technicolor shoved down our throats, why is there a need for two numbers to order exploitation materials? Why not one number since it's one company?

Three cheers for Paramount, Warner Bros., and any other film company who isn't taken in by Technicolor's lies of better service. And to all the others who have been suckered into the Technicolor trap, shame on you. You've had over six years to prove this better service, and it gets worse each week!! It's time all exhibitors take a stand against this idiocy.

OK...I'm off my soapbox now.... hahahahaha.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction