Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Booth licensing for electronic projection of dvd's
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: licensing for electronic projection of dvd's

licensing for electronic projection of dvd's 13 Apr 2011 16:00 #35734

• turbo
  • Fresh Boarder
my wife and I currently operate a single screen subrun cinemapub with 35mm projection capabilities. Occasinally we would like to run a classic or art film, and forgetting the expense the quality of the film stock (age and use) is deplorable, while the quality of dvd or blueray projection is better both visual and audio. I hear you can be licensed to show movies from computor or blueray player, and even streaming. We have agreements with all the major studios and do not wish to jeopradize these relationships by pirating. Who sets up these "electronic" licensing agreements for the studios?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: licensing for electronic projection of dvd's 13 Apr 2011 17:21 #35735

• rufusjack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
You should be able in most cases to talk to the same sales reps you talk to now. If not they will direct you to the right person.

Re: licensing for electronic projection of dvd's 08 May 2011 13:04 #35969

• iccmovies
  • Fresh Boarder
I have obtained permission from numerous film companies to project off of DVD platforms. Your booker should be able to arrange. Usual cost around $250 for one show event. Do not know multiple showing costs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction