Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Booth Projecting on buildings/blank billboards, trailers
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Projecting on buildings/blank billboards, trailers

Projecting on buildings/blank billboards, trailers 25 Jan 2010 10:14 #33202

• paulc5975
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm putting together what will be a portable project for my company and could use some input and advice. Our use will vary from projecting on the side of buildings, a blank billboard we've rented and our semi trailers. Yes it's all being done leagally. I want to go with DLP, I think 5000 lumens is the minium I need. I can't go with new and it doesn't have to be high definition, I think a lot of the quality will wash out, so power is my priority. I'm sure I will need either something with interchangeable lens or a zoom lens since the distance will vary from project to project. So the advice I need is opinions on the projectors I should consider. I'll run everything for the individual projects from a laptop with a dedicated video card, sound is not a consideration. It isn't about projecting a movie, but a combination of short videos with the right "screen" or possibly just a static message. I've scoured the internet and there are businesses that specialize in this so I know it's possible, I just need some guidance. Thank you all very much ahead of time. Paul
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction