Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Booth xetron walt film transport system
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: xetron walt film transport system

xetron walt film transport system 16 Dec 2001 21:57 #21122

Hi, need a big reel system for mini-twin with very small projection room(platter will not fit) Cinemecanica tower is too high!, someone offered me a couple of used xetron walt 18,000ft system. Have seen pictures of this, never seen one in operation, anyone has any knowledge of this equipement?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: xetron walt film transport system 17 Dec 2001 01:35 #21123

• Ken Layton
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Get an old used EPRAD "Sword" system. It uses large film reels mounted on the front and rear of a "slim jim" type projector pedestal. They are excellent for small booths.

Download the manual for it from film-tech.com for free and you'll see a picture of the system.

Re: xetron walt film transport system 17 Dec 2001 08:58 #21124

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ken Layton:
<B>Get an old used EPRAD "Sword" system. It uses large film reels mounted on the front and rear of a "slim jim" type projector pedestal. They are excellent for small booths.

Download the manual for it from film-tech.com for free and you'll see a picture of the system.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know of these having worked with them before,alas, since eprad quit making double-muts & swordsfor a long time, it's hard to find any good used ones that are complete,I appreciate your info on this,with thanks!

Re: xetron walt film transport system 19 Dec 2001 16:58 #21125

ICECO in Miami usually has some swords kicking around
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction