Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ordering Online

Ordering Online 30 Aug 2001 11:11 #21032

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
I found this web site http://www.rsem.com that sells sound equipment and manuals and was wondering if any of you out there has ever heard of them and if so, have you ordered from them and are they dependable and what is the turn around time? They seem to stock an extensive inventory. Let me know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Ordering Online 30 Aug 2001 19:03 #21033

I've heard about them before. They have a great website with a lot of photos.

It seems kind of odd though, that they have online ordering for a Strong Highlight 2 lamphouse console that costs $8790.

Thats my 2 cents.

Andy
Since 1987

Re: Ordering Online 30 Aug 2001 21:36 #21034

I have heard the name before but have never seen thier Website. I can't tell you any turn around times etc. If your looking for equipment manuals check out www.film-tech.com
You can down load a variety of manuals for free there. although some scans have come out backwards on a few pages.

Re: Ordering Online 04 Sep 2001 04:04 #21035

• rsem
  • Fresh Boarder
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew McCrea:
<B>I've heard about them before. They have a great website with a lot of photos.

It seems kind of odd though, that they have online ordering for a Strong Highlight 2 lamphouse console that costs $8790.

Thats my 2 cents.

Andy</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy...
Now you know what our price is. The website is for people to research as well as make orders. If you were to order a HLII Console online and I had never spoke with you about it I would definitely be contacting you. RSEM.COM has been completing orders online for Cinemas all over the country for years now. We even sell overseas. Our level of service and commitment to this industry is astounding. I urge you to give it a try.

Robert Schultz
Owner, RSEM
Robert Schultz
R.S. Engineering & Mfg.
Owner

RSEM Affiliates
www.rsem.com
www.xenonbulbs.com
www.cinemaparts.com

Re: Ordering Online 04 Sep 2001 16:30 #21036

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rsem:
<B> Andy...
Now you know what our price is. The website is for people to research as well as make orders. If you were to order a HLII Console online and I had never spoke with you about it I would definitely be contacting you. RSEM.COM has been completing orders online for Cinemas all over the country for years now. We even sell overseas. Our level of service and commitment to this industry is astounding. I urge you to give it a try.
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm only 14, so I'm not ready to order stuff online yet! Actually, I'm not really ready to order anything.

Andy
Since 1987
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction