Home Forums Movie Theaters The Sidewalk Print Shipping & Paying
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Print Shipping & Paying

Re: Print Shipping & Paying 08 Dec 2002 14:21 #19981

• Avalon
  • Platinum Boarder
My experience shows Sony Pics Classics seems to be the best about losing BORs. Like Roxy, my booker staples the ck to the BOR. SPC is also quite good at sending bills that make no sense whatsoever. Fortunatly, I have a great booker who has an even better secretary who lives to give them hell.

At the end of every month I do all my BORs. If they haven't been finaled, I send 35% and let them bill for the rest. If I'm doing extremely well, I send 35% at the end of the week. If it is an unknown company who promised to pay shipping with Reel Easy, I usually hold off on sending the ck and BOR as long as I can. If the studio doesn't pay Reel Easy, they bill me then hold up other prints until paid -- this is bad since they used to ship for SPC (who USUALLY pays shipping), one of my major suppliers. So, now I make sure Reel Easy is paid before I send off a ck to the small studio.

TES delivers to my theatre. For ETS I have to drive 75 miles to Portland and get it at a depot. This isn't too bad in that I can usually make a day of it. Also, I know the folks at the depot here so I can call and make sure it's there before I leave and I can look at the print and get another if it's toast. I like that there is a small amount of projectionist accountability at ETS: they know who dropped off the print, and if they're late returnign the print, I'm usually there waiting for them.
Paul Turner
Avalon Cinema
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction