The Independent Theatre Alliance is an association of independent theater owners and movie industry professionals working together to meet the needs of our members in a rapidly changing communications and entertainment environment.
ITA is not about reinventing the movie industry; we’re about reviving the movie industry through creativity, adaptability, advocacy and cooperation on a variety of issues:
• low-cost digital conversion systems
• group discounts on concessions and point-point of purchase items
• higher revenues from ticket sales
• regional advertising and theater promotions
• industry feedback on popular trends and genres
• providing a showcase for quality independent films
• promoting affordable and fun theater entertainment that serves our communities
Independent theaters and drive-ins face challenges that can be solved by working together. ITA’s goal is to find those solutions and share them with our members.