Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Now Playing!

Now Playing! 30 Jan 2009 23:47 #30805

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
People always complaining about the poor quality of films. Well we have never had such a selection as we do this year. They say majority of the movies I am about to mention are art house films. Well art house films are not what they used to be. People used to think of art house as foreign with subtitles. Well guess again this group of classics are American made movies except for one. These movies back in the golden age of cinema would of not been thought of as art but true cinema. That would of played in the great Movie houses and world wide premiers.
Most of these movies are overlooked by the general public but I would stronger recommend , the so called film buffs to see all these movies. I really think they should get wide release and not silly fair like Bride Wars and Unborn to name two.
The must see movies are Milk, Changeling, Frost/Nixon, The Reader, Revolutionary Road, Defiance, Doubt, Curious case of Benjamin Button and Gran Torino. These are why movie house were made and this is what cinema is about. Movies that after seeing make you think afterwards and talk about what you just experienced.
Am I alone or is everyone behind me on this! All should unite and get these movies out there and to the movie going public.
I have never felt like this about a group of movies than these that are really generating buzz!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Now Playing! 31 Jan 2009 01:45 #30806

• slapintheface
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
And the BIG picture of them all"SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction