Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Camera Problems!

Camera Problems! 25 Apr 2007 09:09 #20772

• dsschoenborn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
This is similar to cell phone issues but different. With all the teens going to Disturbia not only are there a lot of blue fireflies as the lights go down and the policy trailer runs ( no cell phones on ) but this last week I had teenage girls taking pictures of their friends ( with FLASH!) when the lights went down. If that was not bad enough a customer came out to tell be she did it during the show. Well we stopped that and I followed through by getting the local police. They did not know what to do but I explained that is how snipes of video get on Utube and the film companies hate that. I told them if it was a video camera I have a flyer telling me to call the police and have the camera taken as evidence and the police to file a report so that they can be prosecuted by the MPAA and film company. So they sent an officer to read her the riot act after the show explaining to her that if she had taken video on her digital camera of the film it was out of his hands and he would have to call the FBI etc.... My employees told me he really scared her so I hope that gets around to all them!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Camera Problems! 25 Apr 2007 10:20 #20773

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Well, it's too bad that it might have shaken her up more than would seem necessary... but that is what the studios want you to do.

Having the rest of the crowd see some of that probably sent a pretty strong message, too.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction