Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Sidewalk Poster cases and size of Deluxe one sheets
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Poster cases and size of Deluxe one sheets

Poster cases and size of Deluxe one sheets 23 Jan 2007 02:17 #20737

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
I just bought some nice Schult dater exterior poster cases. I have noticed that my custom made interior cases were cut a little too big for one-sheets distributed by Deluxe and Fox. Before I had cases, I didn't even realize there was a difference in one sheet sizes. Now I find that the Deluxe and Fox sheets are just a hair short to nicely fit in my brand new expensive, back-lit cases. Anyone else have that problem? Ever talked to anyone at Deluxe or Fox, or the studios who use Deluxe about a resolution?

[This message has been edited by BurneyFalls (edited January 23, 2007).]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Poster cases and size of Deluxe one sheets 23 Jan 2007 09:15 #20738

• dsschoenborn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Yes when we got new cases the other year they had a plactic cover with a black boarder. I guess that was to use on these but the boarder would cover information on the one sheet and the cover melted in my window. Many of the one sheets have about 1/2 inch of light coming out the bottom. We did not know what to do about it.

Re: Poster cases and size of Deluxe one sheets 23 Jan 2007 13:15 #20739

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
I talked to the sales rep at Schult. She said the industry standard is 27" X 41". I called Fox and they said their one-sheet size is 27" X 40". I am waiting for a return call from the Sony exhibitor relations rep to see what their standard size is.

Deluxe said they don't make the one-sheets, they just distribute them.

Re: Poster cases and size of Deluxe one sheets 25 Jan 2007 22:22 #20740

• Big Guy
  • Expert Boarder
We have the same issue with our Schult cases. To my knowledge, the standard poster size is 27" x 40", as none of our posters fill these damn cases. Pretty lousy to shell out big bucks for cases only to find out they don't quite hold the poster properly, but they are still a million times better than our old cases.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction