Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Sidewalk The Chronicles of Narnia
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia 17 Nov 2005 10:04 #20586

I remember reading this way back when I was in middle school. Seeing the trailer it looks like it could be a hit. There are about seven books to this series, much like the Harry Potter series. I hate to get my hopes up but at this point I am looking forward to seeing the forst installment. Any other views on this flick?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The Chronicles of Narnia 17 Nov 2005 11:57 #20587

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
Many of my patrons have similar thoughts as yours. We can hope the first one will not disappoint them and we have more to look forward to.

Re: The Chronicles of Narnia 17 Nov 2005 23:10 #20588

• revrobor
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
The books are well known in the Christian community. You might want to notify the Christian churches in your area when you're going to play it.

Bob Allen
The Old Showman
Bob Allen
The Old Showman

Re: The Chronicles of Narnia 21 Nov 2005 01:45 #20589

• 4thGen
This movie screened last Thursday in our area and I understand the screening reactions are phenomenal. My booker said he feels this is a $200 million picture for sure. I've gotten calls from our local Christian Missionary Alliance church wanting to buy out the theatre one night for their parisioners and also received calls from two schools wanting special matinees for their 5th and 6th graders. Disney is offering a 4 week deal on the 9th, 3 weeks on the 16th and 2 weeks on the 23rd. I'm taking the four week deal as this looks to me like the picture to have for Christmas.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction