Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Sidewalk Scared For The First Time In A Long Time
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scared For The First Time In A Long Time

Scared For The First Time In A Long Time 21 Mar 2005 11:44 #20484

I've seen many, many movies in my time and the last time I can really remember being edge of my seat scared was probably some where in my early teens. But I recently went to a brought back screening of OPEN WATER. This was a tense film. When I left the theatre I was totally drained. The directors and producers of the film certainly achived what they were going after. It won't be the same seeing it a second time, but I won't forget the first time...for a long time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Scared For The First Time In A Long Time 02 Apr 2005 22:07 #20485

• jacker5
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I agree....I went with a few friends to see this and they just saw a low budget movie. I saw beyond that and saw it as an actual documented real event. I felt what the characters felt and was truly breathless at times.
The night scene did not have expensive lighting or big studio underwater shots but what an actual person would see in the middle of the night only illuminated by the flashes of lightning in the sky and what lie beneath!
I also saw whe it came out on DVD and while still a good movie you need the big screen in the dark with an audience.
This movie should be tried out again as a midnight feature!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction