Home Forums Movie Theaters The Sidewalk How Will They Regroup
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How Will They Regroup

How Will They Regroup 29 Sep 2004 12:11 #20448

• take2
  • Gold Boarder
It seems that the recent hurricanes in Florida would really wipe out the theatre business, as well as all the others. But how do they regroup after something this big. I have never had to start over after this kind of event but can only imagine how terrible it must be. Regards to all of you out there would where in the path and know you weren't left unthought of.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How Will They Regroup 29 Sep 2004 12:49 #20449

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Insurance

Re: How Will They Regroup 29 Sep 2004 13:17 #20450

• BECKWITH1
  • Platinum Boarder
I've been paying attention to theaters that were in the direct hit areas for Hurricane Frances along the coast from West Palm Beach to Vero Beach - the area referred to as the Treasure Coast of Florida. They definitely lost all business for the Labor Day weekend as all had to close prior to the weekend for people to evacuate/prepare. I'm not sure if they had to ship the film out or not but I noticed that nearly all were back up and running the following weekend. Likewise, I'm sure that they lost business this past weekend as Hurricane Jeanne came ashore in nearly the same place. I hope they all survived this second onslaught as well. If I had to pick a time of year to lose complete weekends of business this would be the best time so maybe the business interruption insurance is more than covering their losses.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction