Home Forums Movie Theaters The Sidewalk Put A Smile On Your Face
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Put A Smile On Your Face

Put A Smile On Your Face 28 May 2004 11:18 #20384

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
I saw Shrek 2 the onther night. I was thinking that it couldn't be as good as the first one. Its sad that we tend to rate a sequel against its preveious films. But anyway, I was soooo wrong! These people who write for these movies really know what they are doing. You forget that your watching animation and indentify with the characters one a human level. The jokes were fun, and seeing it again well only make them better. The whole Shrek experience is a joy to behold. Say the word...Shrek...now, doesn't it make you smile?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Put A Smile On Your Face 28 May 2004 12:31 #20385

• muviebuf
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
As a theatre who could not get Shrek and whose business was destroyed over the past weekend because of it I can't say that I want to smile much. Where you stand on an issue depends upon where you sit!

Re: Put A Smile On Your Face 28 May 2004 13:59 #20386

• Reel-Life
  • Junior Boarder
Muvie-Buff, I agree with what you are saying, but at the same time this movie has been good for theaters that might have been struggling from the lack of better movies. Troy was great, but its R, so business wouldnt be so great. I'm assuming yo udidnt get it because you are a subrun. If thats the case in a couple months you will have this movie too, and the rest of us will have to put up with the crap that comes out after the summer, before the holidays. If you are not sub-run, then sorry you couldnt get it.

[This message has been edited by Reel-Life (edited May 28, 2004).]
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction