Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Happy Halloween 2003

Happy Halloween 2003 31 Oct 2003 17:45 #20276

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Ordinarily I am not a huge fan of Halloween. But I thought you might get a kick out of some of the costumes in my lobby today.

Oh What a Feeling

Sierra is channeling Flashdance with this costume by raiding he mother's closet and spray-painting the shoes red. It was the shoes that sent me over the edge.

He's mad, mad I tell you!

Nathaniel seems to be in the Halloween spirit. He is our newest theatre manager and we haven't beaten the holiday spirit out of him yet. There still time.

She insists that our theatre floor doesn't look like this.

This is an employee of the Santa Rosa Health Services Administration. Her entire team dressed up like this and went to the department event dressed as a movie theatre floor.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Happy Halloween 2003 01 Nov 2003 01:15 #20277

• outaframe
  • Platinum Boarder
Happy Halloween right back at ya, AND trick or treat!... So, fork over my candy bar: I'm the one dressed up like an 'ol fart who runs a theater... Actually, when I was a kid, Halloween was a magical time for me, and when my daughters were little I knocked myself out to make it as special for them... They still talk about it, and I only wish they lived close enough that I could do the same for their daughters... Now that I think about it, maybe being a "Halloweener" has something to do with the fact that I have only female heirs... Whatever, little girls are more fun than a box of spotted pups, and so is Halloween... Have a good 'un!...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction