Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Sidewalk Interesting article about this summer's movies
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Interesting article about this summer's movies

Interesting article about this summer's movies 13 Jul 2003 05:58 #20137

• Roman_K
  • Fresh Boarder
I found this article on the CTV news website. Here's the link: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1057958136863_55///?hub=TopStories
There's also a small video clip on the page. So far the best movie I've seen this summer was Pirates. What are your views on this piece of news??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Interesting article about this summer's movies 13 Jul 2003 14:58 #20138

• outaframe
  • Platinum Boarder
Not likely that a 7% drop will convince the "geniuses" that they've played the same old saw too many times... And they'll fix it with a 10% ticket price increase, then applaud themselves for being so creative!... If the falloff reaches 70%, that MIGHT get their attention... US attendance % has been falling off for years, despite population increases, and this can only be ignored for so long... Mass entertainment is such because of the masses, and unless there is mass appeal, it'll dry up and blow away... Hello Hollywood, it's really about keeping the seats warm, not dollars, and if you don't pay attention, we're all gonna be history!...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction