Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Sidewalk A Point For The Movie Houses
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Point For The Movie Houses

A Point For The Movie Houses 05 May 2003 11:41 #20068

I just got a satellite dish over the weekend. Yes, I think its pretty cool. You can do Pay Per View and I get eight channels of HBO plus much sports. But will it stop me from going to the local movie theatre. NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!! To see great movies you got to view them on the big screen, then you can watch them again if you like on the t.v.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A Point For The Movie Houses 05 May 2003 18:06 #20069

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I think the greatest invention for television is the PVR or disc based recording system. I just love to record all those shows and watch them at my leisure.

We have had a PVR in Santa Rosa for over a year now and it has been trouble free. Ky bought a PVR for San Francisco and has had to have it replaced three times.

I am moving in to a new house 30 miles away from work. I think I will try to go without a TV for the first 6-months.

Re: A Point For The Movie Houses 06 May 2003 11:57 #20070

Summer is a great time to break the tv addiction. I am able to watch every new episode of my favorite shows in the winter using my hard disk recorder. The secret is not to reprogram to different shows in the summer. With my new found total lack of patience for commercials and contempt for re-runs, I'm tv demon free.
Have you ever been distracted by someone in a movie and tried to reach for your remote to skip back?

Jessica Barr-Chabot
Ready Theatre Systems
rts-solutions.com
Jessica Barr-Chabot
Ready Theatre Systems
rts-solutions.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction