Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Sidewalk Red Dragon - Not Draggon!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Red Dragon - Not Draggon!

Red Dragon - Not Draggon! 17 Oct 2002 11:39 #19918

I wasn't expecting much from this movie as it didn't get much hipe other then the the trailer which wasn't really shown on the tube all that much. But it was better then the second installment of Silence of the Lambs; not as good as the original. Of course I could be wrong. What do you all think?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Red Dragon - Not Draggon! 18 Oct 2002 00:08 #19919

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
I saw Red Dragon a couple days ago. I thought it was excellent. Edward Norton is a fine actor. I then purchased Manhunter and watched it to compare the two. Red Dragon is much, much better. I am playing it next week and am hoping for a good turnout.

Re: Red Dragon - Not Draggon! 18 Oct 2002 11:46 #19920

I too thought that Red Dragon was a great movie. Was Manhunter a similar kind of film Burney? Should I bother viewing it?

Re: Red Dragon - Not Draggon! 18 Oct 2002 16:26 #19921

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
Manhunter was the original movie made from Thomas Harris' book, "The Red Dragon." It came in 1986 and starred William Petersen as Will Graham, Brian Cox as Hannibal Lecter, and Tom Noonan as The Tooth Fairy. It was OK, but the only reason to watch it is to compare the two. Joan Allen did a better job (I think) as the blind lady than Emily Watson. Other than that, Red Dragon is far superior.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction