Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sign Language

Sign Language 16 Aug 2002 12:59 #19886

Who has seen SIGNS? How did you like it? I'm going to see it tonight and will comment when I return.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sign Language 16 Aug 2002 17:04 #19887

I've just got back from my second screening!!

BOY I LOVE THIS FILM!

I've already started saving money for the DVD in one of my 4 bank accounts!

****/***** (4/5)

"Would you like fries with that?"
Since 1987

Re: Sign Language 17 Aug 2002 07:26 #19888

• DJ Denis
  • Senior Boarder
We opened SIGNS last night. The early show crowd came out saying it was "cool" and "paced differently than Hollywood movies". The second show crowd (usually the more literate as it is later at night and they really care about the movies) said that they thought it was better than REIGN OF FIRE but still not THAT great a movie...
THE LAURIE JONES BAND
with special guest AMY FOX
and opening act IAN PARKER
in a benefit concert
Saturday, May 11th at 7:30 PM
Union Street Brick Church (126 Union Street, Bangor)

All proceeds benefit Community Radio WERU-FM

Re: Sign Language 19 Aug 2002 11:21 #19889

Although it wasn't exactly what I was expecting, I did enjoy the film. I think the aspect that I found the most refreshing was that it told a good story in a refrshing way. No over the top hollywood fan fair. But then, with Mel Gibson, you can almost always expect something good.

Re: Sign Language 22 Aug 2002 11:36 #19890

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
When I went to see this film I really didn't know what to expect. I was told so many different things about it. The outcome was that I thought it was a very fine piece of film making. I got interested in the characters right from the start and they, for the most part held up all the way through the film. The only thing that bothered me was that I couldn't always hear what the little girl was saying. I don't scare easy, but this film found me jumping at least 3 times. The big one being when the telephone rings and breaks that perfect silence. I thought the idea of Mel going back to being a minister was kind of squishy but other then that it was great. If everything happens for a reason, why has the battery just died in my car? Just before my vacation, maybe I shouldn't go? Naaaaaah.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction