Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Two For The Show

Two For The Show 09 Aug 2002 12:22 #19882

• take2
  • Gold Boarder
Austin Powers:Goldmember - I think beginning of this movie was very clever. No one would have suspected Tom, unless you were told ahead of time.

Road To Predition - Tom Hanks has written his own ticket through his consistently great performances. I don't think he'll ever do a bad movie again.

Comments?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Two For The Show 09 Aug 2002 13:28 #19883

• GREGBORR
  • Gold Boarder
I agree on Goldmember - about fell out of my seat when they introduced Danny DeVito as Minni-Me.

Have yet to see Road to Perdition, have heard a lot of good things about it.

Re: Two For The Show 09 Aug 2002 18:07 #19884

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 44
Road to per was way cool! I love comedians going against the type and hanks never played a real bad guy before but he should do more.

Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Two For The Show 10 Aug 2002 00:34 #19885

• BurneyFalls
  • Platinum Boarder
Ditto the above on Goldmember. The first part of the movie makes me laugh at each showing. There are some other great parts to the movie, like during the doctor's exam and when Meyers says, "I used to think you were just crazy..."
I saw Road to Perdition in a six-plex that opened about a year ago. The auditorium seated 46! The screen wasn't much bigger than the sheet I have hanging in my "screening room" at home. The print was filthy. Beyond that, I really liked the movie. It isn't a movie depressed people should watch, though. A real downer. Tom Hanks did an exceptional job playing the bad guy role and I enjoyed seeing Paul Newman again. Jude Law's performance was chilling as was his character.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction