Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Sidewalk Biggest Box Office Movie with a built in crowd
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Biggest Box Office Movie with a built in crowd

Biggest Box Office Movie with a built in crowd 02 Oct 2001 11:22 #19762

• take2
  • Gold Boarder
A friend and I were hashing this out the other night. There was nothing good on the tube, which is nothing new, so we set discussing which movies we thought were the biggest draw with a built-in crowd. My picks were "Star Wars", "E.T", and "American Graffitti". My friend chose "Close Encounters", any of the Indiana Jones pics, and "Braveheart". I'm sure we've left some out. Which are your picks?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Biggest Box Office Movie with a built in crowd 09 Oct 2001 09:57 #19763

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 41
I wish I knew what the heck you are talking about. A built in draw as I understand it is something like all the kids who read Harry Potter......... or the people who follow Star Wars become built in...... or Trekkies are like the orginal built in furniture that ever was...... but Braveheart? I don't get it. Am Graffitti? I don't get it.

Or re-do of Psycho or Meet Joe Black...etc. what the Hell? So............
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Biggest Box Office Movie with a built in crowd 15 Oct 2001 12:27 #19764

• take2
  • Gold Boarder
OKay Mike. Some movies build up following like "American Graffitti". Many theatres play these movies over. So when they come back don't thay have a built-in crowd then. Think of "Rocky Horror Picture Show"?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction