Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: "Memento"

"Memento" 18 May 2001 10:17 #19688

• dr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Does anyone have the scoop on this picture? I know that the story is told backwards but that's about it. It doesn't seem to be a summer must see as hardly no one has been mentioning it. What's the lowdown in tinsel town?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: "Memento" 18 May 2001 11:56 #19689

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
We have had Memento for the past 3 weeks and it makes about $4,000 per week for us. Not a bad little film. Everybody that walks out at the end of the film has questions.

Re: "Memento" 18 May 2001 23:26 #19690

• Avalon
  • Platinum Boarder
we just came off of it. it has great word-of-mouth. we ran it two weeks and did about the same both weeks -- and not bad considering the weather is getting nice. if i had another screen, i'd have hung on to it. i was tempted to write up an explaination and offer to sell it to inquiring customers . . . . I actually really liked it. it took two viewings to figure it out. we had people back three times for it.
Paul Turner
Avalon Cinema

Re: "Memento" 19 May 2001 18:20 #19691

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
Great film! But, if you get late movie arrivals they will be totally lost! Good! People should arrive early for every film. One gets sick of the complainers that stand in line to buy concessions after the show has started.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction