Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Arnold's Political Future

Arnold's Political Future 26 Apr 2001 10:47 #19682

• dr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Anyone out there have anything to say about Arnold Schwarzenegger running for governor of California? He has declined in favor of family and movie career. But could you really see him as governor?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Arnold's Political Future 26 Apr 2001 13:50 #19683

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
It will happen. The idea is just so outlandish and stupid; that I fear it is inevitable. The news media will do his campaigning for him. He has enough money to buy the state. Our Democrat, Grey Davis will not survive this energy debacle that wasn't his doing. No governor would survive this energy debacle unless they did something outlandish like mobilize the National Guard and take the industry over by eminent domain. Execute the perpetrators of this farce and decide that cheap power is an inalienable right. But since it isn't and that would never happen, Grey Davis is doomed to be ousted by the next republican candidate, Arnold or not.

Re: Arnold's Political Future 26 Apr 2001 21:30 #19684

• Avalon
  • Platinum Boarder
Isn't this the same state that brought us Ronny Ray-Gun? Hey, if Jessie can be Gov, why not Arnold? If he wins, can you guess his re-election slogan????
Paul Turner
Avalon Cinema

Re: Arnold's Political Future 09 May 2001 20:38 #19685

Honestly, if you've ever followed Arnold's political career you'd choose him as the perfect candidate for California govener. He's high on education restructuring, on getting our kids (who are now the least fit ever) back into physical activity and he's into spending conservatively. I hope he does change his mind and runs! Yes, he is an actor, but he is also a very intelligent human being, even though he's been portrayed as stupid in the past. I don't think his acting career is something that should damage his chances in running, after all does anyone know of a politician who can't act?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction