Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Only in America

Only in America 24 Apr 2001 10:28 #19671

• dr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
I know this is a little out of format for this web site. But seeing as though it deals with entertainment ( an I use that term loosely) I thought I might get away with it.

Some cal it music some don't. But rap is really getting out of control. We wonder about crime. The following article paints a clear picture for anyonre who had a doubt.

Eminem Pleads No Contest

Safe to say Eminem wasn't clowning around with his latest court appearance.
The trash-talking rapper pleaded no contest Monday to weapons charges following a run-in last year with an associate of the rival Detroit rap group Insane Clown Posse.

The Real Slim Shady (otherwise known in court as Marshall Mathers III) appeared in a Detroit courtroom to answer to charges of carrying a concealed firearm and brandishing a weapon, after he allegedly pulled a gun during an argument with Douglas Dail, an employee of the Clown Posse's Psychopathic Records, outside a local stereo shop last June.

The Grammy-winning rapper will return to court for sentencing June 5. Although he could face up to five years in prison, lawyers for Eminem advised him to plead no contest on the assumption that he'd get probation instead of jail time. Prosecutors, however, are emphasizing that jail time shouldn't be ruled out.

Should he be allowed to keep his Grammy?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Only in America 24 Apr 2001 16:11 #19672

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
As they have pointed out before, The Grammy isn't a humanitarian award. It is for artistic achivement in music. Yes he should keep his grammy. Yes he should do some jail time.

O.J. Simpson should be inducted in to the football hall of fame. He should also be in jail.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction