Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Christmas Opening

Christmas Opening 19 Dec 2000 12:41 #19567

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
This being my first Christmas spent while operating a theater, I chose to close. Next season I will stay open but all kinds of questions came to mind regarding that choice. Soooo, how do you get your peopple to work on the Holiday? Do you pay extra? Do you shorten your hours and do you have special incentives for those who work?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Christmas Opening 19 Dec 2000 17:53 #19568

the Company I was with Paid over time starting at 4 pm on Christmas Eve and All Day for the amount we were open on Christmas. Since we opened way late on Christmas day I did not seem to have a problem getting people to work. FREE FOOD also helps. Have company "party" make it fun. This however is my first Christmas off in a long time. Prob the last if the wheels keep on turning my way.

Re: Christmas Opening 20 Dec 2000 15:35 #19569

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
You are throwing money away if you aren't open Chrismas. The studios count on theatres being open during Chrismas.

Re: Christmas Opening 21 Dec 2000 11:36 #19570

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
Beieve me I know that I am taking a lose by not being open on Christmas but the reason for it is family based, and family in my way of thinking overrides money any day. Since I can't be there at the theater, I can't expect may employees to be there either. At any other time yes, but not Christmas.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction