Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Old Sweets

The Old Sweets 04 Oct 2000 11:53 #19496

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
Do any of the theatre owners know where you can purchase the old concession candies? Things like Slow Polks,Mary Janes,Good and Plenty,and Black Crows just to name a few. I would like to be able to have these available as some people ask about them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The Old Sweets 04 Oct 2000 13:04 #19497

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
I don't know about the others but we get Good N Plenty from our regular candy distributor. Can't get Good N Fruity anymore but they still have Good N Plenty.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: The Old Sweets 14 Oct 2000 18:43 #19498

I recently went to a candy store in Bar Harbor Maine that carried it all-mint julips, mary janes, shoe string licorice, wax lips-so the old stuff is out there. Maybe try contacting a candy store or looking on line in that direction for the oddball stuff.

Re: The Old Sweets 16 Oct 2000 11:36 #19499

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
susie, you wouldn't happen to remember the name of the store in Maine where you saw the old candy would you? I would love to contact them and find out where they get their stock from. Thanks for the info at any rate.

Re: The Old Sweets 16 Oct 2000 18:23 #19500

Can't remember the name for the life of me! But a friend told me of another place and they have a website. Try [url=http://www.vermontcountrystore.com.]www.vermontcountrystore.com.[/url] I checked them out and they have slow pokes and mary janes among many others. Good luck!

Re: The Old Sweets 17 Oct 2000 10:14 #19501

• poppajoe
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for all your help susie. The website was great and I think I can get the things I want from his vendor. I appreciate the research you went through to get this information.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction