Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nutty Professor 2

Nutty Professor 2 31 Jul 2000 00:34 #19465

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
What a terrible movie. If this is geared for family entertainment, then I'm glad that I'm single and have no kids! I found it to be a disgusting piece of crap. I like funny and foul films, like Scary Movie, but this dog simply did nothing for me. I had a few parents complain about the constant referrals to erections, and tastely sex crap. The only time I actually cracked a smile was at the GOT MILK scene. I was totally amazed to see that Jerry Lewis was in the credits as producer. I thought that he flipped out when he saw the first N.P. and wanted nothing to do with it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Nutty Professor 2 31 Jul 2000 10:43 #19466

Hay Movieguy! Couldn't agree with you more. This is a perfect example of how film companies rip off the public. They have a hit with the first movie and then make a no sense, throw together seguell. Aside from the characters I thought I watching a totally different story. One that wasn't certainly in the best taste for children. It was a true waste of time. Watch the trailers of N.P.II and then go home. You've seen the funniest stuff.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction