Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: X-Men

X-Men 24 Jul 2000 13:31 #19463

A visual feast,action at every turn,dynamic characters. What more could you want. Although I enjoyed the movie I left the theatre somewhat empty. After seeing Patriot and Perfect Storm. Not to say that X-Men didn't have its good points. Wolverine had great screen appeal. Patrick Stuart on the other hand I found to be a bit flat. All in all though I would have to give it a rating of 3 stars. As the Wolverine looks into the screen and says; "I'll be back for this." I sniff the air and smell sequel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: X-Men 24 Jul 2000 23:01 #19464

I totally agree with your opinion. I went to see XMEN on the night that it opened and yes the visual effects were stimulating it was lacking that on thing you can't quite put your finger on. Wolverine was exceptional and I again, agree with you about Patrick Stewart, he was lacking in the personality department, or should I say the character was lacking a personality. I can't imagine what the net XMEN film will be like,I hope they can add more sustance to the characters, it would be very difficult to make up the difference with more impressive special effects.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction