Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Me, Myself, & Irene

Me, Myself, & Irene 21 Jun 2000 13:00 #19448

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 37
Need I say more? Need I comment. There is no doubt this thing is going to do business and be funny as well. They have held back a lot from the trailers so don't think this is all you get. What is it about midgets? I mean I am glad they're getting work but it's becoming de rigeur (?) to cast a midget.... "SEND IN THE MIDGET!"
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Me, Myself, & Irene 23 Jun 2000 11:54 #19449

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
Has anyone seen this yet. I heard a radio DJ of the Howard Stern type, (not as bad as Howard but our area's version of him)say this morning that this movie was so way over the top that he felt like he needed a disinfectant shower after watching it. While I'm still hoping it does big business, I'm wondering how many people it is going to offend. To say nothing of the parents who despite what we will tell, will go ahead and take their young children to see it and act like we are stupid for warning them.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Me, Myself, & Irene 23 Jun 2000 15:12 #19450

• Mike
  • Administrator
A very good review in the NY Times today but it does say it skates deleriously along on the edge of bad taste every moment. We'll see shortly!
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Me, Myself, & Irene 23 Jun 2000 15:28 #19451

• nancypu
  • Junior Boarder
We previewed it yesterday afternoon and I thought it was really funny. Course if you go to see it with out an open mind, (remember it's just a movie)you won't like it. Definitly NOT a kids movie.

Re: Me, Myself, & Irene 23 Jun 2000 19:41 #19452

• Mike
  • Administrator
Ooops! it's full of kids!######## added later... I just don't get why they have to add ...gratuitously....... more swear words than you ever, ever hear in public. It opened good but without a bang. There was no one coming out raving about it.

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited June 26, 2000).]
Michael Hurley
Impresario
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction