Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Titan: A.E.

Titan: A.E. 16 Jun 2000 12:27 #19443

• take2
  • Gold Boarder
I've read a lot about the summer movies at this site. But no one mentioned Titan. Does everyone think its going to be that much of a bomb. I thought that this type of adult amimation movie was really popular. It might be a sleeper but everyone I asked seem to think that they would like to see it. Any comments?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Titan: A.E. 16 Jun 2000 14:26 #19444

• Linda
  • Gold Boarder
I thought that it might have some possiblities, but we just started the first showing and only have about 40 people (and in the rain, too), so now I'm wondering. Animation is super. What about Chicken Run? What do you think of its possiblities?
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Titan: A.E. 18 Jun 2000 19:34 #19445

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
We did not have enough screens for Chicken Run on open. Titan AE is doing okay but I would have passed if Fox had not doe the 2 week deals with Momma and Titan. I'm looking forward to the next two weeks! Irene, Patriot, and Perfect!
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Titan: A.E. 18 Jun 2000 20:27 #19446

• Ken Layton
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
One of the theaters near me had NOBODY show up for the 7 and 9 o'clock shows of Titan AE last night (Saturday)! Looks like a big dud to me.

Re: Titan: A.E. 20 Jun 2000 10:20 #19447

I saw "Titan:A.E" last night and thought it was very good. Although there was some loud music it didn't take away from the feature. The animation was exceptional. The story was predictable but I think the visuals carried you through it. Its a shame that its not doing that well because those who wait to rent it are going to be let down. It won't be nearly as effective on a small screen.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction