Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dialing for Dino-ero

Dialing for Dino-ero 16 May 2000 09:13 #19422

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
200 million to amke this pic and they were running "the making of" extended ads during Harrison Fords heroic President saves the day while trying to crush Whitney Houston during prime time tv. I look forward to this film to see if they've dumbed it down from it's non talkie/cutsey cool looking trailer that came attached to Toy 2.

Mike Hurley
www.bigscreenbiz.com
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dialing for Dino-ero 16 May 2000 13:01 #19423

I to am awaiting the Dino epic. I'm mostly interested the fxs because since I found out that the Dinos speak my anticipation has waned somewhat. It could still be good but with so much that was put into it I don't think Dino speak was really needed. But then, "the proof is in the pudding", as they say. Let you know what I think after I've seen it.

Re: Dialing for Dino-ero 16 May 2000 13:37 #19424

• Large
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I saw the first trailer, you know the five minute one with no words, and I thought "brilliant!"

I saw the second trailer where the Dinosaurs speak and I was instantly turned off. I thought it would be a great story to tell without words.

Re: Dialing for Dino-ero 16 May 2000 14:29 #19425

Hay Large-Glad to see that I'm not alone on my opinion. I think Disney really has some issues that they should look at. Like why does almost every movie they make have to have singing it it. Now this Dino speak? PLEASE!!!!

Re: Dialing for Dino-ero 22 May 2000 10:29 #19426

Went to see Dino last week. I believe that I may have been a bit to hard on the talking dinos. The production of the movie was just short of fantastic. So fantastic that the talking dinos really didn't matter. I went to the later showing, started at 8:40, and was surprised to see that the most of the people there were teens and older. It was a refreshing treat from the movies I usually go to see. It was fun.

Re: Dialing for Dino-ero 22 May 2000 12:57 #19427

• nancypu
  • Junior Boarder
I have to disagree with you all. I really like what I've seen of this movie. And I especially like what it has done for my cinema.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction