Home Forums Movie Theaters The Sidewalk All About My Mother
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: All About My Mother

All About My Mother 07 Apr 2000 00:20 #19408

• MovieGuy
  • Gold Boarder
Just saw this film tonight. Great foreign film with subtitles. I highly recommend seeing it if its in your area. Great use of color and superb photography. My spanish was a little rusty, ok, very rusty...its been over 25 years since my last class!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: All About My Mother 07 Apr 2000 11:45 #19409

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 41
What I liked about this movie was how thoroughly he scraped the storline clean early in the film. I won't say what the director did but he sets you up, knocks you on your ass hard, and then picks you back up with the actors. It deserved the Acad for best foreign pic and I never noticed the subs.
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: All About My Mother 11 Apr 2000 10:41 #19410

I am glad to read such high praise for this wonderful heart wrenching movie. I saw it, and when I walked out of the theater, crying my eyes out, I felt totally different about the world. The acting was so fabulous, I have never seen a better group of actors. I hope to see them all, again, in the future.

Re: All About My Mother 29 Apr 2000 02:53 #19411

• Avalon
  • Platinum Boarder
"All About My Mother" was one of those movies that people stopped on the way out and thanked me for bringing to town. Even the patrons who almsot never venture into "R" territory loved it. Nothing beats a finely crafted piece of film making.
Paul Turner
Avalon Cinema
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction