Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Sidewalk Star Wars VS. The Matrix
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Star Wars VS. The Matrix

Star Wars VS. The Matrix 04 Mar 2000 17:37 #19381

How do we feel about this battle?. The story line is mostly the same with different ideas involved. I would like to know your FEELINGS about How well they were made,also which one would you watch over and over again?. Special effects ?, try to keep your comments in this solar system..LOL. And last of all how do YOU rate these monvies overall?.
Of course your age and gender are big determining factors that can sway your opinions, especially if you were a teenager when Star Wars came out.
Thanks to all and i will see you at the movies...Eric
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Star Wars VS. The Matrix 06 Mar 2000 10:11 #19382

• dr
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
This is a hard decision to make because both movies are not as compatible as one might think. But if I were going to make a choice I'd have to choose Star Wars for its content, a good family type movie. Battle scenes were done well. But Matrix was a much more heady type film with cutting edge FX.Soooo, if you want a nice family movie then Star Wars is your bet. Which one did I like best? Matrix had its good points but it was all eye candy and not much story.

[This message has been edited by dr (edited March 06, 2000).]

Re: Star Wars VS. The Matrix 06 Mar 2000 10:44 #19383

I thought the Matrix was a fantastic movie and should have received more nominations then it did (but that's another thread). I'll definately get the DVD of it as soon as I get a DVD player. Star Wars was good too. I thought it did well to keep up the tradition of the 3 previous movies, except of course the extremely annoying Jar-Jar character. If he had been edited out the movie would have been much better.

Colin Wiseley
Lyric Theatre
Blacksburg VA
www.thelyric.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction