Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fund Raising Ideas

Fund Raising Ideas 28 Jul 2014 09:22 #41241

• rufusjack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
Bob,

How are things going a month later?

You certainly have some ideas that I have not seen employed elsewhere. Are you going to be able to stay open much longer?

How is the gaming going?

How are the PD movies performing for you? I saw you had no one show up for a 1$ admission for Gulliver's Travels.

Any update on the film clubs?

The Gentry Cinema is OPEN 7 days a week

Sunday at 10:30 Ekklesia service, ALL are welcome

Sunday and Monday 4 PM to 10 PM Gamer Dojo is OPEN for you to come and hang out with your friends gaming on a BIG screen. (Bring your own console and games). Club membership required for gamers 16 and older. ($50/year) Parental permission and club membership for gamers 15 and younger.

Tuesday and Wednesday ALL DAY Film Clubs or Private parties: 10 AM to MIDNIGHT slots available. (Film Club screenings are bookable 7 days a week with membership) ($50/year)

Thursday – Saturday Classic Films: $4 Double features start at 2 PM and 7 PM ($2 on Thrifty Thursday)

LIVE musical performances will be added to this schedule but we need YOU to use the Gentry to keep it open and running. Show your support and help us get back to showing NEW films and eventually GO DIGITAL. Call TODAY for more information:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction