Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby What the heck with April 2 booking!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What the heck with April 2 booking!

Re: What the heck with April 2 booking! 30 Apr 2004 23:01 #8088

• leeler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
well, I did join rentrak. I have to post my grosses every night to it but it is painfully easy to do.

The good news is the release chart info. It is pretty good I have to say. No offense to anyone....they told me they have somebody making updates to it full-time. Ugh, that'd make my eyes bug out at the end of the day.

I guess the other good news doesn't really apply to me so much but may help out some of y'all (I am moving up here to the rural area and they all say y'all so I thought I would too) It is some pretty extensive data on the competition. You're prohibited from revealing it to outsiders but you can see who has booked (and grossed) what and it has details on film grosses split any way you could think of. None of my direct competition (not that I have too much in the first place) is listed there but some of you might be in larger areas where you could size up your competition some.

Anyway, that's my tip of the day.....

[This message has been edited by leeler (edited May 01, 2004).]
"What a crazy business"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What the heck with April 2 booking! 02 May 2004 12:29 #8089

• BECKWITH1
  • Platinum Boarder
We report grosses to Rentrak daily but have never received anything from them. Could you tell me how much it costs to join and how I would go about it? I suspect that my booker gets all the Rentrack information and are not sharing it with me since we got instructions to call Rentrak from them. We are not particularly happy making 3 telephone calls every single night to report grosses so we want something in return.

Re: What the heck with April 2 booking! 02 May 2004 15:26 #8090

• leeler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
well, I snooped around their website and found the contact page and e-mailed to get the ball rolling. It got passed on and I spoke with a very knowledgeable and friendly woman who walked me through the whole kit and kaboodle while I was on the phone with her. Here is the link:
http://www.rentrak.com/contact_boxoffice.php

"What a crazy business"
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction