Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Is anyone leasing digital equipment from Sony?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is anyone leasing digital equipment from Sony?

Re: Is anyone leasing digital equipment from Sony? 10 Dec 2011 08:56 #37586

• slapintheface
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
RUFUSJACK
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU BE WRONG
AND PEOPLE LISTEN
SORRY TO SAY
DONT GIVE FREE ADVICE
OTHERS WIL PAY THE PRICE.......!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is anyone leasing digital equipment from Sony? 10 Dec 2011 15:28 #37591

• rufusjack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
Slap,

You are wrong as much if not more than I am. You certainly have shown to be a pretty average contributer at best in my opinion.

As far as Film Tech goes-I have pointed people to there to read for themselves. Anyone who makes decisions on anything should always do their own research. It is a great forum with a great deal of advice. Some of the best techs participate on that forum. Many that are given praise on this forum.

BTW way what is "Dtss"? Do you mean SDDS? If so SDDS is not even relevant these days and has not been for a while. Looks right those people on FT must have been right on SDDS.

I believe both forums are important to read. Film-Tech has much greater participation than this forum. To tell people to "NEVER BELIEVE anything on film tech" is pretty extreme. Never? Really?

As far as being wrong...please list for me the times that I have been wrong?

Are any of your theaters that you deal with using Sony digital equipment? Of those theaters who are digital that you do business with, what % of digital installs are Sony?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction