Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Showest?

Re:Showest? 01 Mar 2010 14:40 #33469

• rufusjack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
Our problem is that we will arrive Tues am and leave Thurs am. Cannot get away for any longer period of time.

I am not a member of the approved groups so my full boat cost is $1050. The only screening I would get to see would be Toy Story 3 which I would feel bad seeing w/o my kids. Plus it is a no-brainer for us to get. Even if I were to get in Monday, those screenings are all arthouse stuff which we pretty much do not play.

Food/Cocktails: If this is like other trade events I usually find the food to be so-so. I do not drink much these days either.

Seminars: Value???? There is no schedule as of now on their website. I might choose that option.

Exhibit floor: Value???? I have found at some trade shows that invlove bigger fish than me, you do not often get much attention.

I had attended 6 VSDA (video store) trade shows in a row. Usually buying the all-access pass (which was no more than $500). The last year most of us opted for the lesser passes.

So for us the extra distance would be $1200 maybe more depending what the day pass costs. How much is just the day pass?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Showest? 01 Mar 2010 16:28 #33473

• slapintheface
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Like SHOWEST ----Always feel I get my monies worth... The food is usually pretty good at the Paris events.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction