Banner
Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby a few questions that i cant find answers to
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: a few questions that i cant find answers to

Re: a few questions that i cant find answers to 06 Jul 2007 15:50 #15422

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
This is all very interesting/ thanks Sha for being honest and thanks to all of you who have really done some great mentoring. Here are a few real life suggestions:

1. success is often about not making terrible errors. There is no way an 18 year old without experience should enter the theatre business, or the bar business, etc. etc. If you were lent bundles by family or a really dumb bank what would happen in 98.9% of the the time (I may be generous here? you would blow it: not manage staff and money, forget the important, obsess on the irrelevant, not keep the place clean, not understand the neeed of customers, and fall apart. Avoid disaster by not entering dangerous situations you are not ready for.

2. Since you have asked for advice: I suggest you find your local job assistance center that is run by the state. Focus on appearance, speech, interviews, body language, etc. Think about the retired exec group. They will coach you and help you if you are open and will listen.

3. be open and l-i-s-t-e-n.

Best/ Mike

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction