Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: survey on decline in tik sales

Re: survey on decline in tik sales 02 Feb 2007 19:28 #14299

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
It's pretty simple, really.

We use a hoagie roll for our hotdogs, pizza dogs and Philly cheese steak sandwiches. We put a bun in a boat, put some pizza sauce on the bun, add the hotdog and top it with our pizza cheese (80/10/10 Mozarella, Provalone, Cheddar shred).

I got one of those pump-type bun steamers (I think Barry got the same model). We put the boat in the steamer & give it a couple of shots. When the cheese is melted the finished pizza dog goes over the counter with a plastic fork and our best wishes for your gastronomic satisfaction!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: survey on decline in tik sales 03 Feb 2007 13:55 #14300

• Avalon
  • Platinum Boarder
I just added beer and wine to my single screen. Since opening my four-plex and the opening of the Carmike 12-plex, our single screen has taken it in the shorts. So, we are branching out. This week we are doing an international film fest with the university. It’s doing very well. When exploring the food options for the liquor license, we looked at pizzas, but the addition of a hood with fire suppression didn’t blow my hair back. So we are going with hot dogs. I just finished the worst part of the kitchen build and am getting ready to start serving. Love the idea of a pizza dog. Thanks for sharing that. By the way, what are you getting for them? Thanks

Paul Turner
Avalon Cinema
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction