Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Computer systems: ticketing/concession

Re: Computer systems: ticketing/concession 14 Jun 2002 16:11 #12788

• RoxyVaudeville
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Chris:

I passed the information about your theatre on to the Theatre Historical Society of America and they were suprised to learn that the theatre is still there. By now they should have contacted you about being part of the conclave tour in July. I know that I will be looking forward to seeing it again if it is indeed on the tour.

What ever happened to the Paramount a short distance from you down towards the ferry landing?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Computer systems: ticketing/concession 14 Jun 2002 16:19 #12789

Yes! We are indeed on the tour and very happy to have The THSA come see The St. George.

We have been looking at the Paramount just recently and although the roof needs replacing it's still in ok shape. We are concerned about the foundation and intend to have our achitect look into it very soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RoxyVaudeville:
<B>Chris:

I passed the information about your theatre on to the Theatre Historical Society of America and they were suprised to learn that the theatre is still there. By now they should have contacted you about being part of the conclave tour in July. I know that I will be looking forward to seeing it again if it is indeed on the tour.

What ever happened to the Paramount a short distance from you down towards the ferry landing? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Re: Computer systems: ticketing/concession 08 Jun 2006 12:09 #12790

• jukingeo
  • Senior Boarder
I know this is an old thread and I am curious if there is a program that can handle not only ticket and concession sales, but also can be used on the internet (for ticket sales).

I am looking to purchase a theatre and would like to have an automated ticketing system in place where people can place ticket orders right on-line.

When going on-line they would be presented with a list of programs, they would click on the program they want to see and then they are presented with show dates, clicking on that would brink up a seating chart of my theatre. Then they can select the seats they want. Once selected those seats are blocked off and they can then pay for the tickets via credit card. Now all I have to do is the next time I log into the theatre's program is download all the paid for tickets and print them out and mail them to the customers.

I have looked into RTS's program was told it could do everything I asked, but could not be used on the internet :P. Does anyone know of a system that can be internetable? (And of course is affordable).

Thank You,

JG

Re: Computer systems: ticketing/concession 08 Jun 2006 15:30 #12791

• dsschoenborn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
RTS can do it all on the internet. Not sure what old info you had. Internet was an extra charge but is now included in base price.

Evey ticket system I looked at this march did internet sales I think.

Re: Computer systems: ticketing/concession 08 Jun 2006 17:25 #12792

• Mike
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
I believe every ticketing software outfit does internet sales.

Michael Hurley
Impresario
Michael Hurley
Impresario

Re: Computer systems: ticketing/concession 08 Jun 2006 19:05 #12793

• rodeojack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Did you talk to RTS about this? We used their internet ticketing function when we had our indoor... it worked fine.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction