Home Forums Movie Theaters The Lobby Need info to start
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need info to start

Need info to start 26 Dec 2004 12:44 #9607

• krownsman
  • Fresh Boarder
I am working on opening a new theatre in a small town. I need to convince my city/town that it would benefit the city by adding jobs, and bringing revenue for the town/city. It would be a 4-8 screen complex, with 2 of them being convertible into a live stage auditorium for concerts and plays. About 100-300 seat areas. Total sqft of building is roughly 12,000.

I need to know: annual revenues, how many employees needed, and what the city will be most pleased and benefited with in a theatre. Info needed to make a proposal and a business plan.

My closest competitors is in a high traffic
area - Myrtle Beach, SC. But it's 30 miles away from my area. Business will come because so many people complain about having to drive in that heavy traffic, so they don't go to the movies. As far as technical info like screen size, studio equipment, projectors, etc, I don't need because I already have that info. Please help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Need info to start 26 Dec 2004 12:51 #9608

• krownsman
  • Fresh Boarder
As a continuance of the post, I would also appreciate it if anyone who have a business plan or proposal would share their info. E-mail This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
attraction attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction
attraction